Soroptimist International is offering a BeNeLux mentoring program for young, ambitious women starting from September 2017.
- For professional women with 3-5 years of professional experience;
- Timeframe: September 2017 to June 2018;
- Application: The program is aimed at women with a career of 3-5 years who are looking for a leadership position; who are willing to assume social responsibility; who would like to contribute to the development of networking among women and who are interested in international exchange;
- A written application is required to participate in the program. Please justify your motivation for the program in the application and attach your CV;
- The final selection of Mentees takes place between July and August 2017;
- The cost of the program is mainly borne by Soroptimist International. A fee of EUR 600 per participant will be charged, which includes the training documents and meals during the seminars. Additional costs of a maximum of EUR 500 are charged for accommodation and travel expenses.
The application deadline is June 30, 2017.
Please send your application to Mrs Simone Polfer: email@example.com
Additional information is available at: http://www.soroptimist.lu/union/union-luxembourgeoise-2
The author of this article is solely responsible for the content published.